Welcome !

College Buildings Crieff about 1840



Hi there ! I am Colin Mayall and I live in Crieff. I am a genealogist ( big word for someone who spends half their life digging up family roots ! ) and an author . Check out my "Blog" for full details about my activities and interest . http://caledonianconnectionsgenealogy.blogspot.co.uk/


I want to bring to you some of the fascinating and oft forgotten tit bits of local history that I trust will be of interest to you albeit you may be local or a visitor to the Strath !

Comments

  1. Excellent Blog Col!

    Would be interested in finding out some more about the very early Pictish settlements in the Strath.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colin
    I would love to find out more about the mill and Millhouse, South Bridgend if possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know if any battles around strathearn and did the vikings past through strathearn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy A Trip On The Crieff Canal ??

The Rise and Fall of Inchbrakie – The Story of the Graemes and Why A Great House Was Demolished and A Family Heritage Threatened

Feddal Castle, Braco